Sunday 7 October 2012

Childhood Is a Time of Joy ........

Childhood is the happiest time of one's life.But when one grows up all the the enjoyment vanishes.The responsibilities come on them.

 The impression and experiences of childhood are for ever. They mould and shape our life. It is the golden period of life. It is the best period without cares and worries. Then there are no distinctions of the rich and the poor, high and low castes. It is a kingdom full of fun, frolic, equality and innocence. Really we are close to God in our childhood. 


 When I try to recall my childhood days, many memories comes rushing...........................

  At the time of  my childhood my family and me lived with my paternal grand parents in the village.My friends and I were the neighborhood and could play hide and seek and Cops & Robbers for hours on end. I like to climb the trees and some times fall from it while trying to catch the fruits like jamuns ,blue berries, mangoes , kaju & different types of fruits and flowers which are available not only in our fields but also from others ....



 

                                 my friends and i used to bunk the classes as they are less strength in the school and nobody will take care of us as it is village school we roam through out the village to fetch some stuff to play with it & enjoy.


At the time of my 2nd class i became famous in my school and village as i am the grand child of village head and in naughty and mighty things ..i like to participate in any games and other and stood first in those things..i like running and run through out the village to collect the stuff to play and escape from others in order to hide the things what i play ...

As i am the  grand child of head person in the village they restricted me to do all the like playing in the mud and other low class children but i have mu own tricks ....

when i won the 1st prize in exams and in running my lovely sister and other friends will giggle at me but i used to smile .. 

playing with the barks of trees ,swimming in the pond , making cycle with tatti munjalu and sticks,buildings mud houses,ashta chemma,some role plays ,so many games which the 20th centuary and city people dont know and they are the days which never ending and never lasting ...........never welcomed :( :D  

Once in the summer i went to the fileds to pluck the mango fruits with out informing to my parents and other at my home with my best buddy and did a lot off mischievous things while plucking ..they used to come with sticks and shoutings & we escaped with those mangoes and ate they heartfully ,thrown them in the lakes nd small ponds like this my mischievous things are growing day by day one fine day our family came to city and i joined in near by school for further studies in english medium :(

like this a break fall to my  childhood but i enjoyed the schooling and friends at the first day of schooling i used to cry to go to home and to village as i am habituated to them but at last i habituated to this environment of city and urban life where only pollution and busy life grows not the beautiful and happy life memories   

 But i really miss my childhood in the village and with my bestiie i really miss it i want to go back to those and create awesome life with the things ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

3 comments: